Thursday, April 15, 2010



Hi imaginenationers!,
It has been a while and tons of new inspirational stuff here again, pffff :D
My apologies for not posting that much lately.Having a lot of things on my plate lately.

I will soon join Ubisoft in Montreal and so with my little family we are in the middle of our move from Belgium to Canada.
Actually emptying our house and I never thought I could have collected so much crap the last 20 years,:-?
The good thing about it is I found back my old Eric.B & Rakim tapes, great ridiculous sunglasses from the 80's and my Yoda handpuppet!:D

Here are some character thumbs I did lately for a commision I can show now.
Still got tons and tons of them but will post them later on.
Back to my cellar now.
Hope you like and warm wishes!
Cheers!










10 comments:

Mburke said...

Fantastic work and a great blend of character exploration!

Rice and Eggs said...

Very cool as usual Remko! I'm glad to see you flexing your concept art muscles here on The Nation and I hope you have great success in Montreal!!!!! It's one of my all time favorite cities.

take care bro,
-b

p.s. can you shoot me your email address that you use most frequently? you can send it to bigfatninja@hotmail.com

thanks again

Manuel Dupong said...

This very helpfull. We can have a closer look to the process of character designing

Scott Altmann said...

Nice! Great to see all the different iterations...impressive stuff sir

黃欣幸 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。......................................................

C.R. MacTernan said...

Really great work! And so much of it.Congrats on the new job and the new home. O yeah, and finding your yoda puppet. ;)

Raphae9845 said...

how do u do?................................................................

Annie said...

Best of luck with your move to Montreal, you continue to inspire me as I battle with my Wacom and my oil paints. Great character design, very well done.

[46175](ms) said...

I really like the masks

Marcus Hadlock said...

wow- these are absolutely amazing! thanks for sharing!