Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another dimension, another dimension!






What's up guys? So I asked Bart a long time ago if I could be a part of the Nation because I really wanted to get better at 2D but every time I would go to draw something, I hated it and ended up wanting to model it instead. (figerin' out perspectuv an' paintin' light an' shadows is HARD) So he convinced me to put some of my 3D stuff up here. Some of this stuff is older but I have some new stuff that I will post up soon.

I can't believe some of the paintings you guys put up. My jaw drops with every post. I don't know how you do it without using 3D software. Insane!
-chris

7 comments:

Rice and Eggs said...

Just plain badass!!!! Just for the record though, you're being modest because I asked you, you never asked me to be a part of this. I've been chasing your for years dude! I'm glad that you decided to post your stuff here on The Nation. I hope to see more in the future Moff.

-b

cMoF said...

Hahaha ok, B. Well thanks for having me. Time to get busy on that hulk and wolverine. ;)

Sept13 said...

Oh shi! These are so cool :)

Unknown said...

Wow- that is some excellent work my friend

-kube- said...

Amazing stuff cMoff! Great to see your stuff here.

Won Choi said...

great stuff man. You got some mad skillz~

Unknown said...

Well done INDEED Moff-tacular!!! Your work always pushes me to improve my skillz (only to crush and humiliate you!!)....still waiting for the Hulk pic you've been working on since 1984...